Mimic Ritu cabinets are devices that facilitate user power distribution systems. They can facilitate and orderly power distribution control, timely eliminate hidden dangers, and avoid accidents. Generally, Mimic Ritu cabinets monitor power quality such as voltage, current, frequency, useful power, useless power, electrical energy, harmonics, etc. The high-voltage imitation Ritu cabinet is used for power generation, transmission, distribution, energy conversion, and consumption in the power system to play a role in on-off, control, or protection. In addition, the imitation Rittal cabinet is a low-voltage distribution device that assembles switchgear, measuring instruments, protective circuits, and auxiliary equipment on a closed or semi closed metal cabinet or screen according to electrical wiring requirements. The control cabinet, imitation Rittal cabinet, and power cabinet that people talk about are basically the same thing, but they have different opinions and appearances. Generally, the distribution box is relatively small, while the two types are three-dimensional. The following seven characteristics of the imitation Rittal cabinet are the driving force behind your choice of imitation Rittal cabinet.
Features of the imitation Rittal cabinet:
1. The imitation Rittal cabinet structure is sturdy, beautiful, and has a large internal installation space, with high universality of accessories;
2. Simulate the three point locking door lock of the Rittal cabinet door, and fix the side and back panels with screws;
3. The frame of the imitation Weitu machine cabinet adopts a nine fold profile welded together, with high overall strength of the frame;
4. The opening angle of the cabinet door is 130 degrees, which can meet the needs of left and right door opening without adding any accessories;
5. Install M8 grounding pillars on the cabinet body, door, and mounting plate of the imitation Rittal cabinet;
6. The installation depth of the whole mounting plate can be adjusted back and forth;
7. Surface treatment of imitation Rittal cabinet: cabinet body, frame, and door: degreasing, acid washing, phosphating, electrophoretic waterproof waxing primer, electrostatic spray corrugated finish.