发布时间：2023-12-28 来源：/ 浏览量：
1. The elevation or straightness of the distribution cabinet exceeding the allowable deviation is due to poor measurement positioning or uneven ground, and should be corrected in a timely manner.
2. If the distribution cabinet is not straightened and aligned before the equipment iron frame, or if the fixed point position of the equipment is offset, use a suspension wire to re align and then fix it.
3. The electrical appliances and instruments on the distribution cabinet surface are not firm, level or uneven in distance, the pressure head is not firm, the pressure head damages the wire core, and the pressure head of multiple wires is not equipped with pressure wire terminals. There is no card frame installed below the gate. The parts that are not tight should be tightened, and the distance should be high-speed and uniform according to the requirements, and the surface should be leveled. The damaged part of the wire core should be cut off and reconnected, multi stranded wires should be equipped with crimping terminals, and card frames should be repaired.
4. The grounding wire section of the distribution cabinet is insufficient or the maintenance ground wire section is insufficient, and the maintenance ground wire is connected in series. Any non-compliance with these requirements should be corrected according to relevant regulations.
5. The wiring behind the distribution cabinet is not neatly arranged. It should be tied into bundles according to the branch and fixed in the tray.
6. The distribution cabinet (panel) lacks components such as hinges, locks, screws, etc., and should be equipped with all necessary components for the equipment.
7. The rough inner wall of the wooden box should be repaired and leveled, and the surface and interior should be treated, and measures should be considered.
8. The welding points on the inner wall of the distribution cabinet are corroded and should be repainted with anti rust paint. The iron cabinet shall not be opened with electric (gas) welding, and a hole opener shall be used for opening.
9. Improper handling of the position of the second floor board and the inlet and outlet piping inside the distribution cabinet has resulted in uneven wiring arrangement. When installing equipment distribution cabinets, it should be considered that the inlet and outlet piping openings should be placed behind the second floor board.