发布时间：2023-12-18 来源：/ 浏览量：
1) The framework is a combination structure, with the basic framework assembled from C-shaped steel. All structural components of the framework are galvanized and firmly connected to the basic framework through self tapping locking screws or 8.8 grade hexagonal bolts. The internal dimensions, component dimensions, and compartment dimensions of the switchgear are all subject to modular changes.
2) Each cabinet is divided into three compartments, namely horizontal busbar compartment, drawer compartment, and cable compartment. Rooms are separated from each other by steel plates or high-strength flame-retardant plastic functional boards, and there are metal plates with ventilation holes between the upper and lower drawers to effectively prevent accidents caused by arcing or short circuits between switch components and other circuits due to faults.
3) The structural design of MNS low-voltage switchgear can meet various requirements for incoming and outgoing line schemes: upper in and upper out, upper in and lower out, lower in and upper out, and lower in and lower out.
4) Compact design: accommodates a large number of functional units in a smaller space.
5) The structural components have strong universality, flexible assembly, and can be freely combined with withdrawable units to meet the needs of system design.
6) The busbar is protected by high-strength flame-retardant and high insulation plastic functional plates, which have anti fault arc performance, ensuring safe and reliable operation and maintenance.
7) Adopting standard module design: it can form standard units for protection, operation, conversion, control, adjustment, measurement, indication, etc., and can be assembled according to requirements.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is Shandong MNS low-voltage drawer cabinet. For more information and questions, please click: We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!