发布时间：2023-12-13 来源：/ 浏览量：
The imitation Weitu cabinet is a type of chassis cabinet that various industries are currently competing to purchase. It has excellent performance. The reason why the imitation Weitu cabinet is so popular is because there are standards for product quality inspection and evaluation, which provides quality assurance for products. So let's talk about the basic standards for producing a high-quality imitation Ritu cabinet.
The corrosion resistance and rust prevention of the cabinet body are fundamental. Firstly, it is necessary to select good raw materials and steel plates for surface treatment. Secondly, it is necessary to produce profiles using hot-dip galvanized materials. Secondly, all components, especially the concealed three-way connectors, must be galvanized before being welded in, which is very expensive. Currently, the cost of galvanizing is only a few tens of yuan more for this project for each simulated Weitu cabinet. The total cost of the above three projects will increase by about 200 yuan. Although it increases the cost of imitating the Weitu cabinet, it is still very necessary compared to the durability of the project cabinet.
In addition, the thickness, uniformity, and adhesion of the surface spray of the imitation Weitu cabinet. Just like the difference in paint spraying technology between luxury cars and economy cars, a good cabinet surface is evenly and finely sprayed, with good consistency in wrinkles, bright gloss, and strong adhesion, which elevates the overall level of the cabinet to a very high level. This is an important criterion for evaluating the quality of a simulated Weitu machine cabinet.
1. The imitation Weitu cabinet can be divided into three major series in terms of structure: ES cabinet (50 fold profile cabinet), PS cabinet (90 fold profile cabinet), and TS cabinet (16 fold profile cabinet). The main feature is that Weitu cabinet uses profile construction. The frame structure of the cabinet is welded first, and then the top plate, bottom plate, side plate, door plate, and equipment installation plate are fixed to the structure with screws. This advantage is the modular structure of the product, which is very convenient for transportation and use.
2. The structure of the simulated Weitu cabinet shall be designed physically and chemically according to the electrical and mechanical properties of the equipment and the requirements of the usage environment, to ensure that the structure of the cabinet has good stiffness and strength, as well as good electromagnetic isolation, grounding, noise isolation, ventilation and heat dissipation performance. In addition, the cabinet should have performance such as resistance to vibration, impact, corrosion, dust, water, and radiation to ensure stable and reliable operation of the equipment.
3. Convenient to use, the planning of internal longitudinal beams, columns, crossbeams, running lines, and their own molded holes can be moved appropriately on their respective installation parts, thereby increasing the operability of equipment installation, making user assembly appear effortless and convenient.
4. It is solid, durable, safe and reliable, and adopts a profile structure frame, effectively increasing the stability and weighing capacity of the cabinet. A single cabinet can bear a weight of 2000KG, which can basically meet the installation needs of electrical equipment in various environments.
5. It has good usability and safety protection facilities, which are easy to operate, install, and maintain, and can ensure the safety of operators.
6. Modular structure composition, each component can be disassembled and installed on its own, facilitating production, assembly, debugging, packaging and transportation.
7. The convenience of standardized production. For the Weitu cabinet series, under existing size standards, all components of the cabinet are produced and processed according to standardization, which can effectively increase production efficiency and reduce material loss; At the same time, standard components can also be universal, making it more convenient for later installation and assembly work.
8. Usually, there are more cases of using Ritu single cabinets, but in special cases, Ritu cabinets with profile structures can also be connected in parallel cabinets. By adding connecting components between the frames, the cabinet can be quickly and effectively expanded, thereby increasing the actual available space inside the cabinet.
新闻 / NEWS RECOMMENDATIONS