1、 The components are different.
1. Electrical equipment is a general term for generator, transformer, power line, circuit breaker and other equipment in power system.
2. Power equipment mainly includes power generation equipment and power supply equipment. Power generation equipment mainly includes power station boiler, steam turbine, gas turbine, water turbine, generator, transformer and so on. Power supply equipment mainly includes transmission lines, mutual inductors, contactors and so on of various voltage levels.
2、 Including different devices
1. Power equipment mainly includes box type transformer, high and low voltage switch cabinet.
2. Electrical equipment mainly includes generators, transformers, lines, circuit breakers, etc.
3、 Different equipment maintenance
1. Electrical equipment
(1) Short circuit.
The main reason for short circuit of electrical equipment is that the insulation layer no longer has insulation ability, and the reason for this situation is that the insulation layer is damp or worn. Some of them are that the insulation layer is aging due to the long service time of the line, and the electrical equipment is out of repair for a long time.
(2) The temperature is too high.
For electrical equipment, wires must be needed in operation, but each kind of wire has its own high current load range. If the current load is abnormal and exceeds the original bearing capacity of the wire, the temperature of the wire will be increased instantly, and then the wire will be burned.
The reason for this situation may be related to the lack of lubricating oil after long-term operation of the equipment. At the same time, it may also be that the operation space of the equipment is too small to emit heat in time. In addition, the failure to clean the dust and debris for the equipment in time will also lead to high temperature, which will threaten the safety of electrical equipment.
(3) Arc and spark.
In the operation of electrical equipment, it is easy to produce arc and electric spark due to the damage of wire insulation. Once this happens, it will directly threaten the overall safety of the power plant, especially the electric spark is easy to cause electric fire, which is very difficult to deal with.
2. Electrical equipment
Power secondary equipment is a system, not only the device itself, such as AC, DC, control circuit, etc. because some circuits have no monitoring means, it is impossible to make real-time technical analysis and judgment on the equipment status.
Thank you for reading, hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click our official website: electrical complete set manufacturers .